- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on experience
- Start date:
- September 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Position is Fully REMOTE role, but candidates MUST be located in CST or EST for a schedule of Work/Training Hours: 8:30am-5pm CST.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Project Coordinator consultant to oversee internal review process for prescription benefit communications and other plan documents.. This is an opportunity to join the Communication Experience and Delivery (CED) department.
- Evaluate communications and direct them to a panel of subject matter experts for review.
- Work with the panel and other stakeholders to ensure validity of information, company awareness, and avoidance of legal and regulatory risks to company and intended audience.
- Learn project management tool, attend daily team meetings and be responsible for meeting deadlines.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 2-5 years previous experience in project coordination or management within a matrix, corporate environment. Experience working with reviewers such as Legal is a plus
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong work ethic, able to manage deadlines for multiple projects and thrive in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
- Must work effectively with internal partners and teams, and possess excellent interpersonal, recordkeeping, organizational, and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick learner with ability to work independently and with internal partners
- Ability to defuse stressful situations and stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office a plus. Familiarity with a project management tool and SharePoint is a plus.
Skills and Experience:
- DETAIL ORIENTED
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.