- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on experience
- Start date:
- September 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Position is Fully REMOTE role, but candidates MUST be located in CST or EST for a schedule of Work/Training Hours: 8:30am-5pm CST.
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Communications Specialist consultant to oversee end-to-end project lifecycle for letters and other plan documents. This is an opportunity to join the Communication Experience and Delivery (CED) department and is NOT an IT or Technical Project Manager.
- Project lifecycle includes preparing and submitting communications for internal review and working with internal partners to ensure timely mailing or other delivery for intended audience.
- Must be able to manage deadlines for multiple projects and work effectively with internal partners and teams.
- Candidate will at first learn and manage portions of projects, then expand to additional tasks within the project lifecycle.
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- 2-5 years' of related work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Quick learner with ability to work independently and with internal part
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- When needed, ability to handle general proofreading, edit content, and adhere to style guide, branding and tone (candidates should be able to provide samples of their work if requested)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Excel. Familiarity with a project management tool and SharePoint is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communication, or Journalism preferred
Skills and Experience:
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PROJECT LIFECYCLE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- MICROSOFT EXCEL
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- PROJECT MANAGER
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.