- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Streaming brand in Santa Monica, CA is seeking an Originals Marketing Manager to join their team.
We are seeking an Originals Marketing Manager to join the Originals Marketing Team. We are looking for an experienced strategic marketer who brings creative thinking and big ideas to their campaigns. You will bring your love of entertainment combined with your brand building expertise, media savvy and creative insight to build outstanding campaigns and drive awareness and engagement of Originals and drive subscriber acquisitions. The candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact for select Originals and should be highly organized, ambitious, disciplined and be able to work effectively cross-departmentally to understand key players, communicate effectively among them and gain buy-in. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is essential, as is a strong understanding of the television and film industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strategy, positioning, and target audiences for Original Series at scale. You will socialize strategy and creative output with cross-functional teams as well as with key partners including executive teams, development, producers/creators.
- Manage cross-functional team planning to develop and execute 360 campaigns, including leading key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents (marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc.) to ensure execution against goals.
- Work with external marketing partners/agencies to develop and implement “big idea” marketing initiatives and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Prioritize resources and work outputs by driving key deadlines and deliverables across cross functional teams.
- Execute marketing plans that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences and reach show specific and company goals
- Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to better optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
- Track budget and spend
- Investigate and track industry trends and innovative media opportunities to optimize future campaigns
WHAT TO BRING
- 5+ years relevant experience in marketing original content and proven history of executing content marketing campaigns
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong analytical and reporting capabilities
- Proven understanding of media/advertising and entertainment marketplace
- Ability to partner with multiple constituencies in a team environment
- Strong creative eye and presentation skills
- Client and/or Agency experience a plus
- Highly skilled in Power Point and Excel
- Excellent work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
Required Education: Bachelors or equivalent experience
Additional Information: Position will start off remote but will move to hybrid once people start going back into the office so manager would like a local candidate
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers