- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a Campaign Manager, CRM for Hardware Marketing you will implement and execute strategies that drive measurable growth in adoption, engagement & loyalty for hardware products. You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints.
You are passionate about delivering exciting, engaging creative to users and optimizing customer lifetime value across all stages of the customer lifecycle. When it comes to your marketing skill set, you lean slightly more towards the artist than the scientist, but you are still an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders. You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data. You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and lead cross-functional teams through influence. You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success.
- Launch and manage all aspects of bringing campaigns to market including design, development, testing, measurement, reporting, etc.
- Maintain a forward-looking customer communications editorial calendar that aligns with the product roadmap and promotions calendar.
- Implement segmentation strategies, message matrices, welcome and onboarding strategies, cross-sell and upsell plans, testing/optimization plans, customer retention and winback plans, across multiple channels and geographies.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple levels and coordinate timely feedback & approvals.
- Manage external agencies and vendors to produce and launch timely campaigns across multiple geographies that are on brand and within budget.
- Pull together standardized performance reports for stakeholders and update them on a regular basis.
- Must have 3-5 years of work experience; at least 2 years of either email marketing or creative agency experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices
- Experience in B2C direct or digital marketing, with hands on experience building and managing email lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience launching email campaigns globally
- Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.