- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Fusco
Through it's unmatched breadth of service offerings, our client is transforming the delivery of health
care services in the U.S. They are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on
teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are they looking for in our
colleagues? They seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to
service that will help them better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each
day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, they offer a wide range of exciting and
fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard
every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, the Copywriter will lead and
generate writing in digital and print campaigns within our vendor-funded
programs. This individual must have strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper
punctuation, spelling and grammar. He or she must have the ability to influence creative concepts
within defined creative guidelines and work collaboratively in an ever-changing environment to meet
aggressive business goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Lead and generate impactful copy and content that delivers on and adheres to the brand vision,
tone and brand standards while ensuring consistency.
Presents copy concepts, serving as copy subject matter expert to adhere to brand standards and
pre-defined creative templates.
Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for deliverables that include email and direct
Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and copy that are on
brand, and meet or exceed business objectives.
Partner with design peers to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of
ideas and copy as planned.
Ability to edit copy from vendors to adhere to brand standards and pre-defined creative templates.
Portfolio link or samples must be provided for consideration.
• Minimum 1 year of experience as a writer in an agency and/or corporate environment.
• Proven track record as a Copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps to inspire
• Constantly evolving knowledge of contemporary writing and marketing trends.
• Strong writing and editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
• Demonstrates proficiency in developing copy concepts in at least one functional area like retail,
digital or marketing.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Ability to understand a marketing brief and translate the input into ideas.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Has experience expressing ideas, concepts, and copy through verbal and in-person presentations.
• Ability to take creative direction and incorporate feedback.
• Excellent team player and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
• Must be flexible and adapt/react to change.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
High School Diploma or GED required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising/Communications, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.