- Remote to start, eventually on-site
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
AQUENT is looking for an Agency Operations Lead who will assist with operationalizing and optimizing the system through the Global Business Marketing outsources and the development and production of marketing/sales assets in support of North America and/or global programs & initiatives. This includes working with internal stakeholders (marketeers, project managers, creativeand production teams) to identify gaps within regional supplier rosters, provide curated outsourcing support, and assist with supplier matching issues or escalations. This role isresponsible for building, managing and optimizing the GBM Marketing Supplier Program(MSP), codifying best practices and guidance, and running point for supplier management including onboarding, contracting, privacy & data compliance, and training. Agency Operations partners closely with different teams within the Source to Pay org on supplier evaluations, performance reviews, segmentation, new tooling and development of best practices. Agency Operations works closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to assess and optimize the overall effectiveness of MSP suppliers and resourcing models. This role will report into the Head of Agency Operations in San Francisco and will collaborate with the larger GBM Marketing Governance & Operations team.
- Partner with GBM XFN teams, Source to Pay, FP&A, legal, and compliance to execute on outsourcing and supplier management through the GBM MSP
- Provide GBM teams with outsourcing support for high priority programs and initiatives, in addition to continuously evolve the North America MSP roster to meet GBM’s resourcing needs and strategic objectives
- Onboard and manage approved MSP suppliers, including contracts, training, performance reviews and financial reporting
- Work closely with Source to Pay to assess supplier category strategies, segmentation, taxonomy, reinvestment opportunities and growth strategies
- Codify best practices and guidance for evaluating, selecting, briefing and working with approved MSP suppliers
- Support Agency Operations on team-level initiatives like our bi-annual report, supplier diversity dashboards, spend reporting, performance program, training program
- Help drive awareness of Agency Operations, the MSP and participating suppliers
- Collaborate with GBM Marketing Governance & Operations to launch org-wideprocess and ways of working, partnering with the Project Management Office, Content Ops and Terminology
- 6-8 years of relevant or related working experience in creative operations or within the advertising industry
- Experience managing suppliers, including budgets and resource models
- Experience fostering seamless, cross-functional working relationships in a medium to large global organization. Client-service minded.
- Strong understanding of marketing business and staffing models
- Experience with project management, showing a track record of resourcing projects in scope, on-time, and within budget
- Experience owning and managing operational work streams with quantitative benchmarks and results
- Track record of operating independently, driving projects forward, demonstrating creative problem-solving, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data analytics and reporting (preferred but not required)
For this TOP social media company, people are at the heart of every connection they build. They design products and deliver services that bring the world closer together—one connection at a time.
Defined by their unique culture that rewards impact. They encourage people to be bold and solve the problems they care most about. They work in small teams that move fast and iterate to develop new products. Together, they help others build stronger communities—and they're just getting started!