- 100% REMOTE (U.S. only)
- Job Terms:
- $35-40 / hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Vicki Schuch
Are you an eCommerce professional with a passion for search optimization of both internal and external engines, who is always looking for ways to get the right product(s) to the customer efficiently?
The Lucidworks Specialist – Contractor is a new role created to support the growing needs of Kohler Company and requires set of diverse skills to support Digital Experience and Merchandising. Applicants must function as self-motivated professionals with a demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic plans based on solid analytics. You should be constantly focused on delivering a best-in-class search and navigation experience for various customer types across all KBNA Kohler Co. brands. You should be able to make decisions based on analytics pulled from various sources and communicate your finding effectively. This role will require a highly engaged and resilient individual who is constantly changing to meet the evolving needs of the customer.
This role offers the opportunity for cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders in Category, Channel, and Digital Marketing, User Experience Design, Development, Customer Service and Analytics teams to develop and enhance online consumer and trade experiences.
This role will report directly to the ASSOCIATE CHANNEL MANAGER-DIGITAL MERCH.
- Deliver accurate and relevant search experiences by effectively managing our Lucidworks Search Engine.
- In Predictive Merchandiser, optimizing various types of rules, rewrites, templates, and analytics dashboards).
- In Lucidworks, managing indexing, querying, collections, relevance, analytics (including experiments), and other system related tasks.
- Promote rules and coordinate indexing to keep the KBNA Kohler Co. brand sites.
- Effectively communicate complex analytics to leadership by creating presentations and dashboards in Lucidworks and Adobe Analytics.
- Draw conclusions and present clear recommendations based on Digital Marketing research, analytics, and customer feedback.
- Collaborating with PIM, Digital Marketing and Development teams to support Kohler Co.’s search engine optimization strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Information Management (PIM) and Content Management System (CMS) teams to ensure data models and structures are meeting all website needs.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including story writing, refinement, and engagement of non-agile teams to complete work within sprint cycles or own the timeline for completion.
- Drive tangible business results by removing barriers to conversion by continually optimizing search, navigation, and facets for all KBNA Kohler Co. brands.
- Effectively deliver search-relevant recommendations utilizing Lucidworks Templates to drive incremental average order value.
- Relentlessly focus on process improvement and documentation to ensure scalable procedures replace non-value-added work and driving shorter time to market execution.
- Support ad hoc needs of the Director, as needed.
- Experience with internal search engines and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Understanding of Solr search.
- Prior experience in merchandising, retail, e-Commerce and/or multi-channel retailing.
- Technical acumen with demonstrated ability to target and trouble shoot with success.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and translate them into insights and recommendations.
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and digital tools that may span across analytics, project management, content management, workflow and marketing automation domains.
- A strong follow through; proven track record of setting and achieving deadlines and forecasts.
- Project management experience, e.g. setting achievable timelines for initiatives, drafting project plans, managing milestone delivery, and communicating project details effectively (verbal and written).
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated success working in a collaborative, cross-functional team capacity.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft suite of products.
Non-Required Experience but a Plus
- Lucidworks Predictive Merchandiser certification
- Experience working in Lucidworks
- Experience using Content Management Systems (CMS), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with 5+ years of merchandising operations experience.
- Although posted as an Business Analyst - Lucidworks – Digital Merchandising, we have flexibility within the marketing job family to fill at the title and range commensurate with the candidate’s education and applicable experience.
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles. They believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 36,000 associates worldwide, they strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.