- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The main function of a marketing manager is to run marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff.
- Develop and execute go to market strategies for global sales programs for our sales teams with the end goal of company solutions adoption.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to align content roadmaps to specific business goals.
- Partner with global cross-functional teams including Sales, Operations, and Product Marketing teams to advance goals.
- Manage a data-driven sales enablement tool by overseeing all content that lives within the tool, proposing ideas on further iterations of the tool, and creating a roadmap to ensure sales adoption and usage growth.
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses. Ensure content is compelling and integrated across channels including ads, emails, landing pages, and more.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to ensure cohesive messaging across the user journey.
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
-4+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, marketing communications, content strategy, or a related field
-Experience working with sales teams or acting as a salesperson in the digital advertising industry
-Experience in the digital advertising industry landscape
-Experience with managing or creating content for paid online media
-Experience communicating, influencing, and collaborating across multiple teams
-Experience in project management and prioritization
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
-We prefer candidates who have experience working as contractors at the company.
-Experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand language and powerful stories
-Analytical and problem-solving experience
-Experience adapting marketing materials, digital surfaces, and other collateral based on data and insights
-Experience working in a fast-paced or start-up environment
-Team player and proactive approach to project management