- Toronto, ON
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
Our Food, Beverages and Restaurants team is tasked with helping Canada's largest food/beverage manufacturers and quick service restaurants grow their business using advertising and marketing tools. Our goals are met when the team successfully grows the company's revenue, by selling these solutions and ensuring they help our customers deliver on their business and marketing objectives.
The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of several of our key clients. This can range from direct clients, to media agencies to other vendors. They are responsible for showcasing the latest products, growing the business and providing regular campaign updates using ad solutions.
- Dive into key client accounts and quickly build relationships with decision makers.
- Take responsibility for the management of clients.
- Report on business growth figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Ads-related tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience within digital media, advertising, ecommerce, or performance marketing.
- Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, and/or client stakeholders.
- Experience managing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally, internally and externally, toward a strategic plan
- Knowledge of digital media performance patterns and/or branding measurement.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products, strategically driving and implementing ideas to meet client needs and scale business.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.