- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Andrew Banister
The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key client relationships, be a platform and product expert, and become an expert in media planning, strategy and measurement to our Fortune 1000, multi-channel advertisers. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
• Develop solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for partners.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams with experience influencing C-level executives
• Guide media and creative strategy, planning and implementation of campaigns to deliver against key performance indicators.
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
• Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance.
• Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately grow existing business partnership
• Analyze data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of solutions
• Relationship Management
• Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
• Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
• Media & Measurement Strategy and Implementation
• Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
• Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
• Identify optimization opportunities for improving performance
• Project Management and Internal Operations
• Project manage complex work streams
• Oversee internal account operations (e.g. troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications required.
- 3-5 years of experience in Ads Management/Retail with a bachelor's degree
- 5 years minimum of experience without bachelor's degree in Ads Management/Retail