- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kathleen Ellison
Our large banking client is looking for an experienced and talented marketing professional to support our product marketing team in the planning and execution of our content strategy. This will include implementation and collection of customer testimonials to be used across our marketing materials, development of content marketing that provides key educational pieces of interest to merchants, and manage claims that can be used by marketing.
• Manage day-to-day coordination and collection of customer testimonials. This includes engaging with internal teams (e.g. sales, product) to generate leads, interacting with customers, clearing and documenting prospective/final testimonials through appropriate internal channels, and sharing with marketing leads to ensure utilization of testimonials.
• Bring to life content, such as articles and eBooks, that will reside on our redesigned website with the goal to engage prospective merchants and help move them through the conversion funnel. Be the story teller while planning and coordinating content development with the agency, ensuring unique, compelling and merchant-friendly content is developed within allocated timelines.
• Gather and document claims about the firm and the Clients' payments products that can be incorporated into our content to substantiate unique and meaningful benefits.
Develop and define Digital data requirements for tagging and transactional logging needed for performance monitoring, targeting, and other analytical support for business goals across multiple digital data platforms, including: web analytics, display, mobile web sites/apps, etc. Collaborate with business partners & Technology to ensure data is transformed into analytically accessible and valuable data sets that can be used to answer critical business questions. Use web analytics (Adobe Insight/Adobe Site Catalyst), and other data tools/platforms (SQL, SAS, Greenplum & Hadoop) to assemble data from multiple sources. Design and deliver KPIs, trend analysis, dashboards, and analyses including segmentations, behavioral funnels and other techniques to improve business function performance using a combination of business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) and Excel.
• Experienced and strategic marketer with track-record of driving results across complex organizations; fin-tech and/or payments industry experience a strong plus
• Custom-centric thinker with passion for small and mid-market business customers
• Clear and concise written and oral communication skills; excellent story-telling skills – able to bring to life in SMB language
• Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; must be comfortable managing through ambiguity, fluid business environment
• Strong communicator with excellent listening, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities on tight timelines, with a strong attention to detail
• Overall great energy, sharp, motivated, driven yet humble
Roles and Responsibilities: