- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This Client's Creative Department is a team of designers, motion graphic artists, photographers, film producers and editors that create content for the Communications Department. Our team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to help develop content, generate ideas, and maintain a clear and consistent tone and voice on campaigns and social content for some of our key pillars and company priorities.
• Create copy for full-scale global campaigns to be delivered across multiple channels; websites, blogs, social media, print, video, etc.
• Understand company brand, tone, voice, and objectives.
• Adapt to different target audiences, voices, and tone to advise on the best direction depending on project needs and goals.
• Coordinate and align with communications partners, project manager and creatives; creative director, designers, motion graphics, film producers, photographers, and other writers.
• Participate in brainstorm sessions and come up with ideas for projects.
• Consult with cross functional partners from multiple disciplines to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of copy.
• Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's features should be promoted.
• Create guidelines with questions for interviews.
• Revising copy based on partner feedback/direction.
• Proofreading content and ensuring tone and writing style is consistent.
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary and submit copy for approval by supervisor.
Experience and Skills:
• 5+ years’ experience as a creative writer in an agency or in-house capacity.
• Ability to take complex, nuanced initiatives and strategies and translate them for global audiences.
• Experience writing for full-scale campaigns, social content, interactive, digital, and print desired.
• Expert knowledge in developing concepts that are relevant to, and that resonate with, the target audience.
• Ability to support their ideas visually, with type and design that work together seamlessly.