- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for an Interactive Associate Producer, who will work with the team supporting the company’s online Search presence. Projects could include supporting updates for operational changes needed
for upcoming product launches, campaigns, and other corporate initiatives. In this role, you will be assisting other Producers who will be providing day to day direction.
• You are a self-motivated and self-directed individual who thrives in a fast paced team environment
• You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting achievements and meeting deadlines
• You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment
• You are highly organized and detail oriented
• You are committed to providing the best possible search experience for our end users
• Create and archive project artifacts (including briefs, schedules, deliverable checklists, and communications).
• Support Lead producer to track project progress by helping to maintain and distribute schedules
• Work with Lead Producer to schedule meetings and reviews
• Take meeting notes and provide to Lead producer for review and distribution
• Schedule hand-offs and assure delivery of appropriate briefs and assets to internal teams
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Project management experience at a digital agency or in-house marketing communications is preferred.
- Experience with website merchandising strategy is a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)