- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $220k/year (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Brooke Fredette
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. Director of UX Strategy and Design!
This is a permanent position and will start of being remote. However, due to the potential of moving to a hybrid on-site position, we are considering candidates in and around the following areas:
- Boston, MA
- New York, NY
- Chicago, IL
- Atlanta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Providence, RI
- Grow and build high performing teams by hiring and furthering the best talent with a range of a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. Sets up teams for success through enablement, by giving team members responsibility and accountability.
- Enable the creation of plans and processes that align the people, culture, communications and output needed to take action, make decisions and create user centered experiences.
- Provide UX thought-leadership with a focus on converting strong conceptual thinking to impactful experiences.
- Gain insights into customer behavior and digital properties’ analytics to help drive product enhancements.
- Establish strategic relationships within the Design organization, as well as Product and Engineering leadership. Commit to close collaboration with engineering to ensure what the experiences that are implemented by Engineering match what was designed. Understands the importance of working and achieving goals as a larger team.
- 12+ years experience and proven track record in product design
- Experience working in a government regulated industry (healthcare, banking, financial services)
- 5+ years demonstrated experience designing responsive web and native mobile applications
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and consumers to understand their needs, align their expectations, and balance competing demands
- 5+ years of experience leading, inspiring and organizing design teams to deliver top notch experiences
- 5+ years proven ability in understanding of user-centered design and product, development processes and demonstrated experience using these effectively
- Preferred Qualifications • Experience operating large teams, proven project management skills
- Strong analytical and oral communication skills; ability to effectively communicate creative vision to varying audiences and at all levels of an organization
- Deep experience working within an agile environment at an enterprise level
- Positive influence that naturally encourages camaraderie among your peers
- Bachelors Degree
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy