- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a 3D Production Manager / Product (Retail) Project Manager that provides strategic project management, vendor management, fixture documentation expertise to support a variety of merchandising strategies across a wide range of products for the client’s Retail, Channel, Events and Special Projects. This team manages the development of physical deliverables in support of marketing initiatives and creative intent.
Our team delivers best-in-class quality through collaboration with design groups and dedication to strong partnership with agencies, suppliers and cross-functional teams.
- 4-7 years of retail fixture, design development and documentation project management experience in a design agency, architecture firm, corporate in-house studio or fabrication shop or manufacturing facility.
- Project leadership experience managing the design development documentation process for 3D physical deliverables
- Ability to propose and develop solutions that meet brief requirements set by a myriad of stakeholders and proactively communicate trade-offs, risks, opportunities in a clear, diplomatic fashion
- Familiar with CAD, engineering drawings, InDesign and compatible systems
- Experience reviewing models and understanding drawings
- Experience documenting prototype builds and installations
- Aptitude for project management, strong eye for quality and high attention to detail
- Curiosity and desire to explore new solutions and creatively problem solve
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and self motivate
- Proactive, innovative, highly organized, and calm under pressure approach
- Ability to work flexibly, both as a team member and a project lead
- Ability to build relationships through clear communication, transparent collaboration and dependable results
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Support development project team as documentation lead, manage project scoping, planning, documentation deliverables, (including compliance, reviews, budget management, timeline management and status updates)
- Execute against project strategy and negotiate project shifts with nimble, innovative and strategic approach
- Represent the team at cross-functional team meetings and supplier meetings
- Contribute to strategic discussions and processes improvements
- Collaborate with design, project management, producer, cross functional teams, procurement, legal, production teams and supplier partners to deliver best-in-class solutions
- Serve as an ambassador for the 3D Production Team, establish and maintain trusted and productive relationships with cross-functional, agency and supplier partners
A Bachelor’s degree in business management or a creative discipline is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)