- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$78/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As the Product Manager for our client's Ad Platforms, you will be responsible for: being the subject matter expert on supply optimizations, identifying new advertising opportunities and building solutions to optimize supply usage to improve advertiser performance, publisher monetization and
delivering the best advertising experience. You will develop short- and mid- term vision sfor News monetization products and services, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, specifically around supply optimizations. Work with business stakeholders to define revenue/business objectives and ensure that product initiatives and features are linked to these objectives. Develop new product business cases, market and competitive analysis, product requirements documentation, and high-level release and go-to-market plans. Leverage
market intelligence, competitive analysis, customer research, and stakeholder feedback to prioritize and translate asks into actionable requirements. Work closely with engineers to identify critical paths, and to prioritize requirements for execution.
• Solid understanding of digital and mobile display advertising products and businesses.
• A minimum of 5 - 8 years of Software and/or Technology Product Management experience is required. Experience managing products through the full life cycle: strategy, development, launch, optimization, sunset. Experience launching a v1 product is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and a consideration for scale, efficiency and performance.
• Demonstrated ability to understand technical program management tasks employed in an engineering environment.
• Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to optimize resources and leverage best practices. Demonstrated ability to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
• Able to function well in loosely structured situations. Works effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information. Effectively handle multiple projects or tasks at the same time, while being open to and responding flexibly to change
• Strong diplomacy skills to negotiate consensus despite competing business needs and objectives.
• Experience doing large scale data analysis to support business decision making.
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required, ideally in business administration, marketing, advertising, computer science, economics, mathematics, or a related field. MBA a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)