- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$114/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Quality team seeks a Change Management professional with to support with organizational engagement and adoption of our process and cultural transformation.
The responsibilities will include: partnering stakeholders to establish alignment on standardization and rapidly iterating on feedback.
The candidate will support organizational goal pillars in defining their rollout strategy. Setting and tracking KPIs and milestones for rollout success.
Agility is at the core of our approach. We work at speed and adapt often, always guided by the needs of our stakeholders, with the ultimate goal of proving Client customers with the best quality products and services.
You will enjoy a role within Change Management if you are passionate about enhancing employee experience, improving processes, driving outcomes, working with people, and accelerating progress.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop communication and learning and development materials (in person training and documentation/resources)
• Perform qualitative and quantitative research to uncover pain points and use insights to create meaningful change or talent strategies for our clients
• Implement lean practices to create effective teams that are strategic, efficient, and cohesive
• Apply basic human-centered design thinking to understand current & target behavior drivers
• Design and conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
• Build and run measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
• Has developed change management strategy and plans
• Ability to identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
• Has conducted change impact analysis and developed mitigation strategies
• Experience developing transformational solutions and change plans for process and culture change, especially around improving communication and collaboration.
• Has facilitated alignment of a diverse stakeholder population: executives, line managers, ICs, and business partners
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)