- Seattle, WA; Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a UX researcher for this team, you’ll be deeply integrated into the product process. You'll work closely with other researchers as well as functional partners to deliver research to our product teams and help them build the best products possible.
• Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define, and deliver meaningful products into the world
• Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
• Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
• Contribute to product strategy, execution, and go-to-market plan
• Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics