- Playa Vista, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As a Social Strategist and Community Manager on the Social Marketing team, you’ll create and execute social and influencer programs to find and connect audiences with the product. Programs can range the gamut from daily editorial for our show and brand handles, to in world stunts and more. No matter the project, you’ll use your excellent strategic and creative instincts to create best in class social that delight users and drive conversation. Having previously worked in the digital media industry, and with a deep knowledge about its evolving landscape, you will come in with a tool kit to immediately impact our business. To be successful, you'll need to operate on the edge of culture and social media, thinking unconventionally, challenging internal and external norms and relentlessly considering how to earn cut through for the brand in a noisy, crowded space. You’ll have an insatiable curiosity for all things pop culture from fashion and music to sports and Hollywood and an impeccable eye for detail, to navigate ambiguity and multiple stakeholders while letting nothing slip through the cracks. This role lies at the intersection of entertainment and technology – working with a mix of traditional and upandcoming talent to tell groundbreaking stories at a global scale, on one of the most visited digital platforms in the world
- Work with the xfn team to build and execute social and influencer strategies that ladder up to our marketing campaign’ objectives.
- Manage and collaborate with creative agency teams to bring our brand to life in bigger, tentpole campaign moments.
- Foster relationships with key audiences on social to deepen brand engagement, extend our reach across the web, and increase user sentiment
- Track the impact of social and influencer marketing activities for product activation, in collaboration with our team of social analysts.
- Be the driving force to ensure that our social is a compelling and mustfollow account for our diverse audiences
- Capitalize on, emerging social and industry trends as well as having a finger on the pulse of culture on YouTube.
- Curate daily editorial content and pitch social activations for YouTube Originals,showcasing the best of our brand and content creators. Includes searching for and discovering relevant content, writing copy and collaborating with a designer to create posts
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute social and influencer campaigns for YTOs
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and other meetings to develop show campaigns.
- Present campaigns and wrap-up reports to xfn stakeholders and partners
- BA/BS Degree
- 3 years of experience in social media marketing
- Entertainment background
- Experience with social analytics tools
- Experience running Influencer programs
- Experience with Gen Z programs or campaigns
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.