- Austin, Texas
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kara Lyons
AQUENT is partnering with a big brand that is as passionate about their customers as they are about their products.
This role is a User Experience Designer Researcher that will support teams across the enterprise. Candidate will partner with the Product team to develop a new segment product design for an affulent customer base. Will also be responsible for researching and mapping the current experience and make suggestions of how to improve the experience.
This is fantastic team with a New Design Director and New Design Producer, along with Designers and Product Designers.
This client's design team needs UX research support to take their customer-centric experiences and add strategic value to our business partners. They are seeking a UX researcher who can get up to speed quickly in:
- Assessing which Design Method to apply to the design problem at hand
- Work to craft the Test Plan, Moderate or Oversee the Research Sessions,
- Analyze and Synthesize the data
- Share the Insights with Key Stakeholders
- Coach the design team through the process but take lead in the work.
Tools Needed :
- UX Research tools, like UserTesting, UserZoom, etc.
- Mural or Miro, or similar tools
One to two year assignment with possibility of conversion.
This is an amazing opportunity. Please apply if you're interested and want to learn more!