- Houston, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Michelle Yelverton
We are looking for a Senior Internal Digital Communications Analyst for a 4+ month assignment with our Energy industry client.
The Senior Internal Digital Communications Analyst will be a member of the corporate brand and digital communications team and will be responsible for the publication of Intranet communications and other digital communications platforms such as internal digital signage, internal email and internal and external website and social media initiatives in alignment with business strategies and direction. The candidate will work collaboratively with the Director, Brand and Digital, global business units and other staff functions to govern, develop, manage and publish digital content across various internal digital platforms. The Senior Internal Digital Communications Analyst must have a proven track record working on brand and digital communications programs, preferably for a company with global operations, and most importantly, hands-on experience publishing content, managing content schedules and managing communication software tools.
• Manages the distribution and publication of content across ConocoPhillips’ internal digital communications channels such as the company Intranet, digital signage, company website, email, brand center and social media as needed in partnership with the Director, Brand and Digital and clients.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop communication content schedules that utilize digital communications channels.
• Monitors and evaluates trends, data, usage and market/business conditions; recommends and executes on approaches to improve effectiveness digital communications.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Advertising or related field.
• 3+ years experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems.
• Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• High level of comfort with communications software and other web-based technologies.
• 5+ years experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems.
• 5+ years experience executing internal digital communication programs for an organization with global operations.
• 3+ years experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
• Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment.
• Actively seeks out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals.
• Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions.
• Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
- Education Bachelor's Degree - Journalism, English, Communications or other related degree
- General Analytical skills
- General Exceptional Writing & Editing skills
- Skills/Experience Effective Communication Skills
- Software MS Office
Corporate - Energy Industry