- Chicago, IL (Remote during pandemic)
- Job Terms:
- BOE +well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- 9/27/21 asap
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Digital Asset Management (DAM) Specialist - Full time - Hourly paid position with well subsidized benefits. 18 month engagement with chance for client hire. This opportunity is initially remote, but will likely return to the office so must be local to downtown Chicago.
This is a unique opportunity for a beginner in content and digital asset management within a global franchise company. Aquent Studios is assisting our client, the most well-known quick service restaraunt in the world, to find a DAM Specialist to work with their team.
The DAM Specialist manages and maintains all content determined as master content for the digital repository, which contains print and online content, including images and videos, and ensures that content is entered and managed according to defined standards, which are applied consistently across the organization. The DAM Specialist’s role is critical as they are responsible for keeping all content metadata up-to-date and accurate.
- Entry Level experience in working within an agency or in-house as a digital asset specialist/manager/librarian
- Facilitate internal and external users with asset research and distribution
- Asset ingestion and organization according to internal taxonomy
- Metadata completion/enhancement for new and existing assets
- Monitor asset usage, licensing, and rights management
- Asset linking and validation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interact with people across the organization and experience levels
- Comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and ability to juggle multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail, highly organized, and resourceful
- Creative problem solver and confidence to share ideas/points-of-view
Required Skills and experience:
- Education: Library Science or Marketing/Communications
- High level of computer competency for Mac and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of cataloging systems and metadata schema/standards or experience with information technology systems
- Knowledge of digital file formats
- Prior experience at marketing/advertising agency
- Familiarity with the creative asset production process (photo, video, digital)
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager AEM or similar program a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, a plus
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance subsidized
- Paid weekly
- 401(k) through Fidelity
- FSA's and Voluntary insurance programs
- Access to free training and continuing education
- Company description:
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!