- REMOTE (EST)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Pharma client in East Hanover, NJ is looking for a Commerical Analytics Consultant to join their Oncology (Lung Melanoma) Analytics team. They will be responsible for partnering with the Marketing & Sales teams within client’s Sales business Unit to provide the teams with data driven business insights, reporting, and analytical projects to drive business performance. This role will collaborate across multiple functions within Commercial Operations to leverage data and analytics to drive strategic and executional excellence across the client portfolio of brands.
- Immersion in the strategic and tactical plans of the client brands to proactively support performance measurement and ad-hoc needs.
- Serve as a strategic partner for the brand leads in driving common processes and practices for measurement and evaluation of Commercial performance.
- Support Brand Directors in measuring execution and success of marketing tactics
- Proactively develop insights related to competitive market conditions, promotion, market access and identify areas of opportunity for growth.
- Connect the dots across Sales & Marketing, Sales Planning, Forecasting & Analytics to drive a common story on performance of client brands and execution of tactics.
- Leverage data and analytics to support the Long-Range Strategic planning efforts of client.
- Co-develop quarterly business review presentation through the appropriate use of data and analytics.
- 5+ years of experience working on analytical projects
- 2+ years Pharmaceutical industry (oncology preferred) experience
- Extensive knowledge of various industry data sources such as: IMS Rx data (Xponent, Xponent PlanTrak, DDD, HCOS, and Patient Level data)
- Proficiency in Altryx, Python, R, SQL, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, or other analytical + reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree in business-related discipline preferred