- Job Terms:
- $44 hourly
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Our healthcare client is hiring a Product Manager for a LOA Coverage through the end of the year. This position will be 100% remote.
This role will support Digital Product Managers in all aspects of the design, development and management of web, mobile and digital experiences that help consumers understand and use their Healthcare. He/she will work with cross functional teams in a fast paced, agile environment and will be responsible for key product development tasks such as requirements documentation, analytics, design reviews, implementation, and delivery.
The role will be part of the compliance team and deliver essential digital capabilities to include accessibility improvements and other mandated changes. The person will work closely with the existing product team and support a scrum team to deliver user stories through development to production.
- Writing user stories, attending scrum ceremonies, user acceptance testing, gathering requirements, discussing with stakeholders.
- Ability to partner and communicate with stakeholders effectively
- Ability to gather requirements and document as user stories
- Experience with Web product development
- 2+ years experience working in Jira
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban or similar development methodology experience
- Customer first mindset
- Ability to embrace change
- Prioritization of multiple initiatives