- Chicago, Il
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chris Woodbridge
Our large Consulting client is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the Health Tech Innovation Challenge.
Health Tech Innovation Challenge is an annual innovation program that brings partners from the health ecosystem together to innovate, collaborate, and create better healthcare experiences for all people.
The 2021 challenge will be on a virtual platform and welcomes startup healthcare technology innovator applicants. This resource and role will support the challenge Marketing efforts as follows 40 hours/week:
• Engage with suppliers and Finance team to create and process POs/invoices
• Create and revise social copy; submit social activation requests
• Submit website update requests and templates
• Draft internal team comms, document decisions (e.g., judge selection criteria, goals for each social media phase, etc.), track progress against work plan, schedule meetings
• Plan and track client comms and engagement requirements (Marketing/media releases, bios/headshots, attendee information)
• Work with agency to develop assets and creative for the event including hard copy booklets, logos, digital signage for the virtual platform
• Engage Legal team as needed for content and release approvals