- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Aquent's Client is seeking a Creative Project Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. As a(n) Creative Project Manager at this company, you will be responsible for collaborating with designers, editors, and marketing/sales teams to develop breakthrough video and digital creative. You will play an integral role in planning, resourcing, production, and delivery for initiatives that span both branded entertainment and B2B marketing.
What You'll Do:
• Work cross-functionally with the ad sales team and branded entertainment teams to deliver custom sponsorships and ad experiences
• Work with Ad Sales' self-service team to execute against a 360 creative marketing plan including video, digital media, events, and web
• Lead definition of project requirements maintain timelines and inter/intra department communication.
What To Bring:
• 4-6 years proven experience producing design and video marketing or advertising creative in a marketing team or agency
• Ability to collaborate with and align internal and external partners to deliver consistent, high-quality work at scale
• Proficiency in project management, production, and operations
Nice To Have:
• Experience with collaboration and project management tools such as JIRA, AirTable, Slack, or similar.
• Experience managing developers and UX designers within an Agile framework. Experience managing with external vendors. Experience with B2B Marketing.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers