- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Two weeks notice
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Senior Level Front End developer that will collaborate closely with your design partners to tell the story of products and services.
- You also understand Design principles & best practices and have an eye for beautiful design.
- You are aware of the interplay between technologies and dynamically create, modify, and style elements on a page with ease.
- Deep experience creating complex animations with code
- You are a nimble navigator. Your code works flawlessly across all browsers.
- You demonstrate excellent communication skills
- You are continuously learning/adapting/evolving your awareness of mobile platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest features while remaining performant on the latest devices.
- You can deliver quality code at high volume in a tight timeframe.
- You have extraordinary interpersonal skills that speak to both creative and technical audiences.
- You have an informed point of view and can articulate your ideas clearly to creative, project management and development staff succinctly.
- You work with the design teams to help guide the creative process along the lines of what can be made possible on the web. This position requires a proven track record of Development for the web, particularly for the marketing of major brands; a strong knowledge of interactive creative development processes; and experience developing creative solutions in concert with a Design team.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)