- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erika Fematt
AQUENT is looking for a Project Manager that has experience working in a print environment and will lead initiatives both internally and externally as well as supplier efforts to steward environmental efforts in this print space. This includes coordinating recycling programs, validating new substrates and tracking projects related to the print environment.
• You have at least five years of print production or project management experience in a print environment.
• You understand basic print, digital, litho, small and large format.
• Your project and time management skills are excellent, you can work independently yet report details and collaborate with multiple teams.
• This position requires a self-motivated, flexible individual with strong project management and communication skills.
• You are at ease with spreadsheets and data tracking. You thrive in a spreadsheet environment.
• Your data is impeccably organized and functional in its layout and delivery.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and address potential challenges and road blocks.
• You are familiar with applications including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar. You are comfortable working in Excel spreadsheets.
• You are comfortable leading and driving teams toward a scheduled goal.
• You possess exceptional organization, time management, excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritize.
• Facilitate relationships between external and internal partners, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
• Initiate, manage and track data throughout the material validation process.
• Publish weekly communication regarding progress in your core area.
• Communicate data needs with internal and external teams. Track data efficiently and communicate to extended teams.
• Maintain all spreadsheets and server with up to date data and material reference.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry level experience
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)