- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
AWESOME MANAGER, eCOMMERCE MARKETING TECHNOLOGY OPPORTUNITY -- 100% REMOTE
Our client, a Fortune 500 company who is an American producer and marketer of beer, wine, and spirits is looking for a dynamic and experienced Manager, eCommerce Marketing Technology to establish the vision, integration, implementation plan for their eCommerce technology roadmap with an eye towards new and emerging data/tech partners which will provide the competitive differentiation to accelerate the Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) eCommerce B2C and B2B business goals to out-pace their growth targets.
You will manage all aspects of the build-out of the technology roadmap from partner discovery, evaluation, integration, implementation, post-launch assessment, and tech innovation alongside IT-Marketing, eCommerce and MarTech. In addition, you will support the evangelization of their PIM content syndication and DAM, cultivate and champion partnerships with leading and emerging data, tech and analytics vendors, lead ‘powered-by’ technical relationships to drive exceptional digital commerce and website delivery fulfillment executions, curate eCommerce sales and consumer datasets and incorporate into broader business and marketing analytics reporting and marketing technology stack.
In partnership with cross-functional teams, define, build out and execute the eCommerce Technology Roadmap and Integration Plan
● Develop eCommerce tech roadmap & lead implementation efforts
○ Conduct business and technical requirements gathering, use-case discovery, competitive assessments, and current technology platform analysis across teams to develop and enhance technology roadmap
- Own and deliver the eCommerce technology product roadmap inclusive of the incorporation of data and tech partners, analytics platforms, content and asset syndication to retailers, and innovation vendor pipeline alongside cross-functional partners
- Implement and integrate eCommerce technology roadmap and consumer, sales, marketing, and partner datasets within broader CBI marketing technology stack
○ Utilize market research, consumer/stakeholder feedback, analytics data, industry trends, and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and ensure that CBI’s ecommerce technology remains best-in-class
○ Manage and balance strategic initiatives, enhancements, and bugs while delivering on stakeholder timelines and expectations
● Cultivate data, technology, and analytics eCommerce partnerships
○ Lead ecommerce technology, data, and analytics partnerships while maintaining an eye towards emerging ecommerce channels and innovation opportunities - forging a close working alliance with CBI’s digital, eCommerce, and business intelligence teams to ensure current and future vendor relationships support broader business objectives
○ Position and establish CBI as the “easiest supplier” to partner within the Beverage Alcohol space for existing/emerging/prospective partners (e.g. retailers, distributors, marketplaces, platforms, IoT, etc)
● Drive exceptional eCommerce consumer web experiences
○ Collaborate cross-functionally to drive CRM and consumer data collection opportunities
○ Partner with the eCommerce teams to support the technical infrastructure build-out of “powered-by” digital commerce product fulfillment web experiences and product locator technology
● Incorporate eCommerce data & analytics into leading reporting consoles
○ Partner with eCommerce, Business Intelligence, and Martech Analytics leads to incorporate sales, marketing, and consumer data into Datorama, Data Science, and business reporting consoles and data-lake while always maintaining an eye towards opportunities for deepened unified reporting and measurement enhancements
● eCommerce innovation pipeline
○ Implement continuous improvement best practices across our eCommerce data and analytical processes, driving actionable optimization recommendations in partnership with our Business Intelligence, Data & Analytics, Marketing Technology, and eCommerce leads.
○ Evangelize findings throughout the organization, inspiring leaders to adopt data-proven strategies, and helping eCommerce teams execute them effectively
○ Keep up and establish points-of-view with industry advancements in performance and commerce marketing, digital commerce trends, optimization, and analytics; to help the team mature in the offerings provided to stakeholders
● Deep understanding of ecommerce business, consumer mindset, digital user experience, digital design frameworks and processes (design, research, development, etc.)
● Razor-sharp attention to detail and ability to consider end-to-end technology implications
● Equipped with the digital technical fluency to be capable of understanding technical constraints and prioritizing and discussing tradeoffs/ambiguities between internal stakeholders
● Ability to translate ecommerce business goals/KPIs/aspirations to the tech, data, analytics, and innovative partnerships to out-pace, out-execute, and out-grow our competitors
● Ability to execute technology business case evaluations (analysis, financial modeling, storytelling) to ascertain business investment and resourcing
● Ability to lead cross-functionally across CBI stakeholders and manage by influence across all levels of the organization
● Excellent problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and can-do approach – ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and challenges
● Strong communication skills and capable of building ecommerce technology partnerships, managing stakeholders, and working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to drive projects to completion and meet shared objectives
● Conduct and execute technology business case evaluations in support of furthering eCommerce business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required
- A minimum of 8+ years of ecommerce marketing experience for a consumer brand
- Excellent communication skills; articulate, influential, and strong public speaking and writing skills, effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and strong project management skills.
- Proficient PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency with eCommerce tech partners
· Experience managing people, with the ability to provide coaching and guidance to further develop employees’ skills and promote job satisfaction.