- San Francisco, CA; New York, NY; Austin, TX; Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
We are the Global Business Marketing team, an integral part of the Global Marketing Solutions organization which creates business marketing to business audiences such as advertising clients, media, and creative agencies, publishers, developers, gamers, and all businesses across the world. We listen to the feedback from our customers, and our brief is to create solutions to help businesses grow their customer base. We do this by using customer insight to design beautiful, meaningful and engaging communications and experiences. We strive to help people get the best of the advertising solutions that the company can offer, and help connect people and communities to products and services that they want.
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional (Parental leave cover, 4.5 months) to lead the marketing strategy, execution and GTM for our Global Business Group sales organization. You will be responsible for developing a marketing strategy that helps businesses to adopt the right solutions to help grow their business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of the advertising industry, technology and an ability to combine strategic thinking, creativity, and analytical rigor.
This individual will have the ability to bring clarity and will collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Product, Program, Partnerships and Operations, to create scalable marketing POVs, global campaigns, narratives, messaging, digital communication and more.
This individual will be a strategic thinker, a data-driven storyteller and a proactive self-starter with a track record of resilience under pressure and collaboration. You have the ability to work across multiple marketing disciplines, cross-functional teams and possess an understanding of small-medium business. Preferably experience managing a team.
- Prioritize, develop and execute a global GTM strategy for global sales programs for our Global Business Group sales teams with the end goal of company solutions adoption.
- Lead Personalized Automation initiatives, including e-mail marketing
- Develop and drive customer-centric marketing that inspire and educate businesses at scale, leverage across channels including ads, emails, landing pages and more.
- Manage and optimize data-driven sales enablement tools, create a roadmap to ensure sales adoption and usage growth.
- Partner with global cross-functional teams including Sales, Operations, and Product Marketing teams to advance goals.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams to ensure cohesive messaging across the user journey.
- BA/BS degree or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of experience within content/digital marketing, brand management, marketing communications, content strategy or a related field
- Experience in the digital advertising industry landscape
- Experience working with sales teams or acting as a salesperson in the digital advertising industry
- Experience communicating, influencing, and collaborating across multiple teams