- Shelton CT
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Meghan Healy
Our Leading Consumer Packaged Goods client is looking for a Project Lead to support their Creative Services Team!
Coordination and Management of global packaging artwork for Edgewell branded businesses. Ensure artwork is graphically developed for Edgewell packaging via mechanical production, photography, prepress, digital renderings and print quality management. The Project Lead supports initiatives as defined by Production Services Senior Manager. Manages with a moderate to high level of autonomy in support of specific branded businesses to ensure packaging artworks are developed, approved and executed through the Edgewell artwork packaging process. Ensure process procedures including timing of deliverables, the use of the Blue software management system and quality levels are maintained across all aspects of the production services function.
Provides direction to contractors in the execution of mechanical line extension ensuring project objectives and deliverables meet or exceed client expectations. Collaborate with premedia suppliers (prepress) for most technical aspects of packaging reproduction and color management. Provide guidance to internal and external business partners such as design agencies, printers and manages the flow of information to ensure timely delivery of materials for packaging decoration, print, digital product renders.
• Management of packaging graphic on-site contractors to leverage quality graphics, digital images, photography and packaging deliverables for specific branded business.
• Guide Marketing associates in the understanding of the packaging artwork process in all its phases, associated lead times and yield of deliverables.
• Prioritize, schedule and execute workflow process activities for branded projects – communicate with Marketing, Project and Program Management, Procurement, Planning, Premedia and Print Converters to ensure seamless execution of Edgewell packaging launch initiatives. • Manage product photography and digital package renders in a bundled format containing multiple angle images for the brand and ecommerce team as a function of our workflows in BLUE • Ensure contractors maintain and populate multiple formatted assets within the BLUE digital asset library including, mechanical artwork files, product photography, package renders, graphic elements, logos
• Provide technical guidance where possible
• Conduct regular pre-pro reviews with the print vendor base
• Define prepress requirements and assessment of prepress/color proofing based on the scope of project requirements
• Drive accuracy for optimal print results and package decorating performance • Troubleshoot and minimize complexities
• Ensure print color standards process is maintained and integrated in the vendor base • Press Approvals/vendor qualifications – attendance of press approvals as warranted