- Boston (remote)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
Our client is looking for UX Researchers to add to their Business Process & Tech team in the following cities Boston, New York, Austin, Seattle, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Menlo Park
The Business Process & Technology team builds products & tools to empower teams at our company, selling ads or supporting customers. We are the backbone of the business, and our goal is to be the growth driver for the company. We develop the platform, infrastructure, and tools that run the business, and we optimize for the long-term success of our partners and customers. We have a wide array of ever-changing solutions that need to be connected in order to provide a cohesive experience. Over the upcoming months, one of our highest priority is to shape the vision of the next generation of products and services in the customer support and advertising space.
We are building a new Design team across different disciplines (Product Design, Research and Content Design) and are seeking a strong individual contributor who wants to be a part of this amazing journey. You’ll help inform what to build, how to build it and how to improve and evolve different products. You’ll help build best UX research practices, communicate the value of great research inside the organization and play a key role in the organization’s research strategy and its tactical implementation. We’re looking for someone who has great experience to share. In return, you’ll learn a ton about the unique challenges we have in the advertisement and support industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team of Product Managers, Product Marketers, Engineers and Data Analysts to design amazing solutions that power the business.
Some of the things you will be doing are:
• Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
• Design studies that address both user behavior and attitudes
• Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
• Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods,
such as surveys
• Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing
• Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways
Ideally you have:
• 4+ years experience in applied product research
• Knowledge of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
• Knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
• Effective communication skills with experience presenting to diverse audiences
• Experience building meaningful cross-functional relationships
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference