- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This highly collaborative team builds creative marketing solutions for a global small business audience. We create beautiful and engaging marketing materials for campaigns across a family of Apps offering the opportunity to create custom creative for a range of unique brand identities. This role affords a healthy balance of autonomous design exploration and creative direction and benefits from a talented and diverse design community.
We are looking for an experienced senior/lead designer to join the team with a background in creative direction, branding and design systems, and digital design. You must be comfortable working in collaboration with various disciplines across many media. You are seen as a strong contributor of the team who’s able to lead meetings, present ideas and concepts in a clear and compelling way. When you decide to make something, you see your vision from concept to launch without any hand-holding. You should have unwavering dedication to design excellence.
This team is responsible for developing creative campaigns that engage with the B2B audiences. We thrive to create digital experiences to facilitate the delivery of information, translate complex messaging into visual communications that users can easily read and understand. This team develops landing pages, web hubs, emails, ads, illustrations, photography, and motion design across multiple platforms. It's a multi-disciplinary team made up of design lead, visual designers, UX designers, and motion designers to craft high quality experiences. The team collaborates with a broad set of marketing teams across the org, as well as partnering with agencies, studios, and independents around the world.
- Deliver conceptually rich, culturally relevant creative solutions, and contribute strategic thinking to guide projects beyond a given direction
- Help influence the overall creative strategy and shape the work for creative and marketing goals for a variety of marketing platforms and touch-points
- Proactively look for creative opportunities that help solve business objectives, and improve on existing style and approach
- Provide creative direction, guidance and oversight to internal and external creatives teams
- Driving and leading design review meetings, clearly articulating design decisions to a cross-functional partners & stakeholders and defending creative choices with performance and data-driven insights
- Proactively come up with creative/design testing plans.
- Communicate learnings from iterative testing to inform creative concepts that are anchored in KPIs and drive consideration and demand
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality control and a high caliber of creative output
- Seamlessly collaborating with creatives, marketers, copywriter, web developers and marketing coordinators to serve a global audience.
- Communication skills, experience responding to briefs creatively, present ideas and concepts to stakeholders, collaborate and iterate based on feedback from cross-functional partners
- Experience shaping and leading creative direction in a fast-paced, iterative and independent environment
- Experience guiding agencies and leading small design teams, but should be ready to roll up their sleeves to do the work too
- 7+ years of experience in communication design, graphic design, UI/UX, and motion design within design studios, creative agencies, and/or in-house teams
- Experience in UI/UX design and prototyping tools (Figma is a must) as well as classic design tools within Adobe Creative Suite
- Highly motivated self-starter able to keep project timelines on track and share incremental progress
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional partners
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Art Direction, UI/UX Design and digital campaigns across platforms.
- Experience as a design lead/senior art director at a creative agency or an in-house team.
- Experience coordinating, directing, and guiding the work of other designers.
- Product design, photography, video production, and illustration experience.
- Proficient motion design skill set using programs such as After Effects