- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
Our Design team is looking for a Motion Designer with strong skills in designing and making extraordinary products and experiences. Our design team designs every product we make in one amazing studio. You will be part of a diverse team that is responsible for inventing future experiences and crafting products for millions of people around the world.
Your role as a Motion Designer will be to help clearly communicate product experiences from end to end. You need to be a hands-on designer that can produce compelling design concepts, interactive prototypes, and refine final design all the way through the development process. You will have unique opportunities to design the overall product experiences with emphasis on interaction design and software experiences for Surface Duo and other devices.
• 2+ years of experience in product and user experience design.
• Proven track record delivering excellent product experiences.
• Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
• Intrinsic passion for seamless hardware/software experiences.
• Ability to collaborate with various teams.
• Proficiency in creative and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS5, Figma, and 3D rendering software
• Education requirements include BA/BS in design or computer science
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.