- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$80/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Business Affairs team drives the planning, licensing, and execution of rights managed content in advertising and marketing, and is an integral part of the global marketing communications group's functionality. We work closely with business, legal, and production teams and organizations, to ensure the flawless development of world-class marketing communications.
Our client's team is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to support our Business Affairs Social team. In this role, you will be responsible for all segments of the Business Affairs Social Project Manager function across corporate communications and social channels.
This role demands a high degree of ownership, integrity and accountability. You will develop, deploy and scale the strategic and tactical business risk mitigation processes for rights-managed content, used in corporate communications and social marketing deliverables.
Key partners for success include Brand, Business Affairs, Photo, Social, PR, Legal, Services Marketing, and a host of other internal and external partners.
• Own all Business Affairs work generated from the marketing production phases, including creative ideation, pre-production, on-set production, post production,
localization and archiving.
• Manage curation, clearance, and handoff of all rights-managed 3rd party IP used across all social channels.
• Partner with WW PM team to migrate legacy project management and content handoff processes to modern solutions
• Admin and maintain all workspaces including access/permissions, task and approval workflows, and asset/content naming conventions.
• Brief internal stakeholders, and agency video and photo production teams, with detailed practical guidance surrounding legal issues, marketing rights restrictions,
FCC and FTC compliance strategies, and the business risk(s) associated with each.
• Track and action 3rd party rights expiration notices for all corporate communications and social marketing deliverables.
• Draft and distribute marketing risk assessments to creatives and producers.
• Facilitate all corporate communications and social marketing risk escalations to Leads for Social and Legal.
• Facilitate clearance or licensing of 3rd party music for marketing use.
• Track commercial 3rd party music licensing terms, fees, and expirations using
external and internal tools.
• Develop and scale Business Affairs Social content curation, clearance, localization
strategies for services focused marketing deliverables across social platforms.
• Assist with drafting of talent, creator services, and other marketing agreements for Leads and agency production partners.
• 3-5 years demonstrated experience, preferably in a rights related positions in the advertising or the music industry.
• Solid understanding of copyright, trademark and content licensing
• Familiarity with marketing tools such as Opal, Sprinklr, Adobe Experience Manager, Box, and Quip
• Extensive up-to-date industry knowledge of right of publicity, influencer marketing, and social media advertising legal issues
• Self-motivated and flexible. Able to deal with rapid change in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Highly collaborative, with outstanding communication skills along with strong creative problem solving skills.
• Understanding of industry standards around distribution of traditional and new media
Bachelor’s Degree required
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)