- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This Position is remote and open to CA residents only.
Healthcare experience preferred.
This is a contract position that has high potential for permanent.
Our healthcare client is looking for a Business Process Manager to join their Communications Goverance team. This person will be responsible for managing internal and external communication development processes related to NPS/Change Management initiatives.
- Managing the intake, review, approval, publishing and coordination of content across various audiences (member, provider, B2B, Sales, etc.)
- Owns and manages centralized tools for creation of policies and procedures
- Composition of customer communications (in conjunction with functional subject matter experts)
- Aggregates updates from stakeholders, generates reports, dashboards, and high levels summaries for executive leadership
- Will need to be articulate, facilitate meetings, strong written and verbal skills, able to use Microsoft office suite, Workfront and SharePoint tools.
- Builds workflows and reports in project management tools and develops/refines workflow documentation
- Previous experience in Business Process Management, Business Analyst, and/or Project/Program Management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong XLS skills
- Experience with project management tools like Workfront, Wrike, Monday.com, Jira
- Experience with Data Analytics and Reporting is highly preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred.