- Seattle (Remote but need to be local)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
The Creative Services Team is seeking an experienced project manager with logistical skills and practical experience to strengthen our growing team and help deliver world class interstitial programming elements. We seek individuals first and foremost that can manage many projects simultaneously with proactive and reactive problem-solving skills to explore, create, and deliver new content experiences. The project manager will play an important role by assisting our team in helping to create and execute a range of events varying in size and audience.
In this role you will be a part of a team of creative and communication professionals that focus on the needs of the business and our audience to deliver impactful content experiences across our entire event portfolio, including key external events, 3rd party events and internal company events.
This role comprises a mix of project management and creative implementation skills, along with a passion for technology and events. You will be responsible for creating best-in-class interstitial programming (short form programming) content support for our book of events and engagements, and continuously drive content/event projects through to successful completion.
• Lead and drive production of interstitial programming projects from brief to final asset. This includes creating process documentation and creating a library of foundational information that can be leverage from event to event.
• Function as a point of contact for assigned projects in the studio, including being on site for shift coverage during event times.
• Communicate project status and details to IP lead, creative directors, production leads, segment producers, and other core stakeholders on a regular basis.
• Define, track and report on the execution of multiple simultaneous interstitial programming elements and projects.
• Identify and mitigate project risks/dependencies via daily communication with clients and creative team.
• Drive ongoing evaluation of project status and assist in project reviews.
• Coordinate logistics for all aspects of simultaneous projects including scheduling, meetings, budget discussions, licensing, legal review, geopolitical content review, asset backup and delivery.
• Own the process to inform and coordinate with external creative agencies and vendors as needed.
• Schedule and drive all core team meetings for each assigned project, assisting with the schedules for the team to coordinate which meetings the team can or should participate in or may be delegated to this PM role.
• Hand off assets for delivery to team Asset Manager, Integrated Marketing Coordinators and Brand Managers
• Other duties as assigned.
• The candidate will have 3+ years project and process management experience, preferably in a creative environment.
• Organizational skills are essential to succeeding in this role while managing critical assets and assistance with 1st and 3rd party asset approvals. The candidate must be a self-starter, master multi-tasker, a great communicator, and a proactive planner to succeed.
• The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment via exceptional time management skills is critical.
• It will be necessary for the candidate to be able to facilitate solutions to process breakdowns and prevent repetitive issues from reoccurring project to project.
• The ability to deal with ambiguous situations and conditions, and an ongoing need to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently is a must.
• Strong interpersonal communication and cross-team collaboration skills with the proven ability to work with and build win-win relationships with creative teams, production teams, content teams, external stakeholders, internal stakeholders and other groups as needed. When conflicts occur, you bring people together, with careful listening, mitigation, and resolution skills.
• A high level of enthusiasm, ingenuity, self-motivation, resourcefulness, and drive for results.
• All candidates must have a positive and team-oriented attitude to contribute effectively.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.