- San Francisco, CA (100% remote Pacific or Mountain Time)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Creative Director - Engagement Design - Adobe, LLC Salaried with Comprehensive Benefits! 100% remote IN PT OR MT only.
We believe creativity doesn’t just open doors. It opens worlds. It transcends borders and lowers barriers, crosses divides and dimensions. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional content and experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Engagement Design Creative Director helps lead the strategic shaping and aesthetic direction of integrated learning and engagement experiences within campaign and marketing content. Our goal is to drive active use within the Creative Cloud apps and this role requires expert knowledge of CC apps and the ability to develop inspiring workflows that motivate users to make new content and build new skills.
This CD will work on a team with creatives from Adobe Studio and stakeholder partners to build out coordinated campaigns that drive deep engagement.
A strong drive to innovate and a solid pulse on new markets and social trends is essential.
• 10+ years of related experience, with 3+ years’ experience working in leadership role. • Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding ability to deliver innovative and on-strategy ideas which are highly resolved and meet the objectives of the assignment.
• Deeply dialed into new creative audiences and social trends
• Ability to collaborate with writers, designers, and creative technologists to develop concepts.
• Excellent design, layout, and typography skills in a range of media across a broad range of projects.
• Excellent ability to art direct photographers and illustrators as necessary.
• Excellent leadership skills: keeps a level head, solves problems, motivates the team, and engenders confidence that the assignment is entirely in control.
• Ability to communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
• Skillful at handling agency relationships.
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
• Excellent skills with design software, including, but not limited to, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Xd. Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects experience a plus.
• Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, with a focus on user-centered design.
• Examples of innovative, experimental content experiences on social channels (IG/TT/YT)
• Expertise in developing how-to or tutorial content on web or social platforms
• Expertise in developing creative solutions across a broad range of media, including advertising, marketing, graphic design, and instructional design.
• Solid knowledge of the creative process including time and resources needed to produce with quality work on time, and to specification.
Aquent Studios has partnered with Adobe LLC’s In-house studio. This is an exciting opportunity with the potential to impact millions of customers via innovative storytelling and human experiences. You’ll be working the Aquent Studios team to support their digital presence, major events, and all of Adobe's products.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k), FSA's and voluntary insurance programs
Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Access to free training and continuing education