- remote -- West Coast time zone
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Elizabeth Bennett
Our Creative Cloud Express team is looking for a Sr Video/Creative Producer, with social media savvy, experienced in producing in a creative agency and/or brand environment. This producer position will liaison with both internal stakeholders as well as external production and animation companies.
Top job requirements:
● Social media savvy – an understanding of best practices and standards across social media platforms.
● Marketing savvy – this is a marketing job; understanding of marketing organizations and terminology is highly desired.
● Very organized and used to large creative environments.
● Great communication skills: constructive and results based verbal and written communication. Able to absorb and organize information. Nice to be around.
● Creative and storytelling chops - Strong creative and storytelling skills are important. Good design sense, and familiarity with leading edge and state-of-the- art work in the space is desired.
● Understands and is experienced with video production workflows, timelines, and budgets.
● Understands the many different forms of video used in corporate marketing, ie: product videos, customer stories, stingers, teasers, reels, branded content, paid social media, earned social media, tutorials, etc.
● Web production savvy – understanding of the web production and publishing workflows.
● Has established relationships with vendors, production and post-production companies, animation houses, freelancers, etc.
Aquent Studios has partnered with Adobe LLC’s In-house studio. This is an exciting opportunity with the potential to impact millions of customers via innovative storytelling and human experiences. You’ll be working the Aquent Studios team to support their digital presence, major events, and all of Adobe's products.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!