- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$90/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As a Front End Developer at our client, you will craft rich, interactive user experiences for the client's website. This includes building top quality user experiences, architectural planning for front-end technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs with internal partner teams.
Participate in development efforts on large-scale web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented.
Awareness of the client' mobile platform with the ability to build solutions that take advantage of the latest iOS features while remaining performant on the latest iOS devices.
Work collaboratively with team members on software development standard methodologies and new technologies, especially HTML5 and CSS3.
• You have at least 1-3 years of professional software development with source version control software, such as CVS, SVN and Git.
• You understand the fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
• You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
• You have an understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for each.
• You understand NodeJS package management, infrastructure and build systems.
• You have experience creating custom tooling to support the development and review process.
A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)