- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$110/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Social team is a part of their global Marketing Communications group. They lead all of the advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications.
Social Project Managers are the quarterback of internal execution of TV-focused social projects, shepherding the creative process and third-party platforms. They manage project workflow and creative development while communicating roadblocks and continuously keeping the pulse on ways to improve how the team operates. Social Project Managers make sure everything is running like clockwork and that our creatives, producers, and agency partners - are set up to make the best work of their lives. Social Project Managers are the central hub of the TV team and manage overall team process, workflow and project planning. They have a high level view of all TV projects to help inform timelines, resources and properly plan and manage workflow. They partner with TV Producers, Strategists and Creatives to align on weekly creative priorities, manage weekly creative and brief reviews and approvals, set internal and agency review agendas and ensure key stakeholders are across the work each step of the way. In addition, they work closely with Producer, Strategist and Creative Leads to manage resource/agencyplanning and assignments across all upcoming show titles.
• Manage the team process and workflow, ensuring projects are properly kicked off, resourced and tracking from strategy development through production
• Develop and drive project timings, from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion, working closely with Production to gather milestones and relevant project information
• Partner with Producers and Leads to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus
• Work closely with Producers to develop upcoming project plans for TV
• Regularly sync with Producers and Leads on project status and set weekly creative and strategy review agendas
• Partner with Leads to assign Producer/Strategist resources across all titles
• Develop strategy and brief timelines, working with Social/Brand Strategists to schedule team reviews and ensure brief development stays on track
• Manage review schedule across strategy and creative development, scheduling internal and agency reviews and ensuring key stakeholders are present
• Work closely with Agency partners to manage project timelines, key project milestones and agency briefings/creative reviews
• Manage weekly Social Studio Hours review, setting the agenda, managing invites/attendees and ensuring weekly creative priorities are reviewed
• Lead weekly integrated team status meetings, owning agendas and project trackers across each meeting
• Manage all TV team trackers (project status, resource + team assignments, brief trackers) and communicate important status updates to team
• You have at least 5 years of experience working in an agency environment, experience managing creative teams and a background in managing agency relationships.
• Worked and collaborated with third-party platforms and understand platform updates and best practices.
• Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward, keeping in mind the quality of the work and giving it room to develop.
• You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
• You understand digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
• You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization.
• You are familiar with applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages and Calendar.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)