- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Services To Be Performed:
• Create engaging stories and content to be shared on our employee website to over 15,000 employees worldwide
• Revive existing story series and create new story series’ as needed
• Interview story subjects and manage content review process with subjects/subject matter experts
• Upload content to publishing tool and website content management system
• Help review, proofread, and edit content for internal platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent experience
- 8-10 years’ experience copy-writing, preferably for a global company or corporate environment
- Creativity is highly encouraged; experience creating a variety of different types and styles of stories
- Self-starter and effective multi-tasker who navigates a fast-paced environment with efficiency
- Demonstrated success creating high-impact copy including stories, articles, and internal communications
- Experience working closely with an internal communications team
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams and balancing competing workloads
- Experience working in website publishing tools and content management systems
- Strong, customer-focused thinking
- Digital photo editing/graphic design skills a plus, but not required
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.