- New York, Ny
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
- Project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes.
- Work closely with creative, production, product managers, store operations, finance, external agencies and other teams to effectively manage projects through the program and launch/refresh lifecycle.
- Manage project schedules and milestones, identify possible issues / risks, and develop mitigations plans.
- Ability to speak to both technical and business stakeholders and users and interact at all levels of the organization
- Solve complex problems by applying logical thinking and analytical skills to make independent decisions.
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team.
- Project Management
- Great Communication
- Marketing / Retail Experience
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience. Demonstrated program / project management skills, with ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Strong track record shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights, and sound recommendations
- Experience in branding, messaging, marketing plan development and product launches
- Excellent analytical, written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be accountable, demonstrating high attention to detail and quantitative skills
- Collaborative and able to work effectively across functions and geographies Personal interest in consumer electronics and retail marketing
- Team focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Experience working on retail environments, programming and experiences
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.