- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for the world’s leading internet services’ company, to help create/execute programs targeted to CxOs and IT decision makers which create and accelerate pipeline. If you have 4+ years of field marketing experience with respect to creating and executing programs aligned to regional sales goals, please apply! Ideal candidate should have proven ability to partner with sales teams, strong communication skills and exceptional event management abilities.
- Deliver programs within outlined budget and analyze the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Develop impactful communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Work with agency to develop and execute digital and in person customer events
- Manage post event activities including processing the list of attendees, writing lead follow up collateral for sales and inspecting lead follow up to drive pipeline
- Bachelors, 4+ years of field marketing experience, with special expertise partnering with regional sales teams.
- Extremely strong attention to detail
- Experience project managing digital and in-person events
- Excellent people skills and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and marketing automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Project management skills including: managing agencies, vendors and global projects
- Proficient in Google Docs / MS Office
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.