- San Diego, CA (remote options)
- Job Terms:
- 65 - 80K
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Quinn Sidon
Digital Marketing Specialist needed! Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering world-class marketing and communication efforts to internal and external audiences. The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for helping to create, execute, and measure the impact of demand generation programs with an emphasis on email and lead nurturing campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Marketing, Client Experience, and Product, to elicit feedback that will provide direction and content for marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to develop projects and communication materials that result in optimized awareness, qualified leads, and external and internal audience satisfaction. Specifically, the Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Create marketing campaigns – Including email marketing/lead generation campaigns for enterprise opportunities and e-commerce platform.
- Manage and optimize Google Ad Campaigns, create and maintain lead generation landing pages.
- Managing and optimizing goal funnels in Google Analytics to report on key metrics.
- Copywriting, editing, and deploying end-user and prospect communications through Pardot marketing automation platform with the express purpose of generating new business, nurturing prospective opportunities, and increasing end-user engagement into our platform.
- Manage marketing campaigns to drive qualified leads to enterprise leads to include creation and prioritization of target account lists, execute the contact development process for target accounts, and create personalized content experiences.
- Develop a quarterly brand content calendar and draft copy for blogs, infographics, webinars, case studies, and white papers to further establish the brand and support sales team and lead generation efforts.
- Update and maintain content on the company's WordPress website.
- Manage social media accounts to raise brand awareness.
- Prepare, refine and provide regular reporting to the Director of Marketing on campaign performance against targets in order to guide the Company’s marketing initiatives and efforts related to specified projects.
- Assist in the creation and deployment of new marketing collateral, PowerPoints, and other program engagement materials related to specified projects.
- Audit the competition and identify opportunities to lead within the industry
- Handle the onboarding, implementation, and support requests of organization administrators related to the specified project.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 4+ years of proven multi-channel B2B direct marketing and demand generation experience.
- Track record of successfully developing and delivering integrated, multi-channel marketing and sales activities into target audiences that resulted in growing pipeline and revenue.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal – across multiple audiences including clients, team members, media, partners, and vendors.
- Demonstrate proficiency in WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, social media platforms, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce CRM, and Pardot or other marketing automation systems (Marketo, HubSpot, etc.)
- Strong presentation and customer engagement skills required.
- Comfortable making phone calls and conducting video conference meetings.
- Strong project management skills, cross-team collaboration, and the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong QA, Copywriting, and Copyediting skillset required.
- Strong email marketing, PowerPoint skills.
- Basic design skills are a plus.
- Financial services, financial technology, or software experience is a huge plus!
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)