- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- W2 DOE
- Start date:
Location: Burbank CA, or Oakland CA
Assists in and coordinates projects while assisting Marketing Project managers. Develops work plans including schedules and cost estimates for simple projects and writes creative brief that guides projects. Vendor contact for fulfillment and invoicing. Opens and closes jobs, tracks invoices, tracks job status.
Additional Job Details
Candidate Location: Must be local to Burbank office (or Oakland)
Extension/Conversion: not guaranteed but a strong possibility for a strong contributor
Education: Bachelors preferred
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Developing project timelines and communicating status/milestones to stakeholders.
2. Management of creative projects through Wrike project management system
3. Coordination of department projects, compiling inputs from across the team
1. Ability to develop project plans with timelines, milestones and budget.
2. Critical thinking and problem solving
3. Professionalism and strong work ethic
1. Strong written and verbal communication.
2. Effective collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
3. Marketing or Communications experience.
4. Project Management experience
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.