- Menlo Park, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA;
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
This team is focused on supporting nonprofit organizations to help them accelerate their real-world impact. We empower our partners with products, programs, and resources to amplify the good they are doing. To date, over 45 million people globally have raised more than $5 billion for causes they care about through this company's tools.
This role will be serving as a strategic partner to the team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the way the company can help nonprofit organizations drive real-world outcomes using our products and programs. They will be responsible for developing custom messaging and marketing to the nonprofit/NGO audience while supporting a holistic narrative.
This person will be an expert at clearly communicating how and why our products, tools, and programs can provide meaningful value to nonprofit organizations. He or she will work cross-functionally to create product messaging, program positioning, collateral, and various other forms of marketing content that uniquely connects with and supports the needs of partners online and offline.
The person who fills this role will leverage proven communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication, and the ability to work across a broad range of topics. Excellent marketing, communications, writing, collaboration, and cross-functional coordination are critical to success.
- Develop and execute world-class partner GTM strategies and materials to support product and program launches, updates and education that drive adoption and optimization of Products and Programs
- Understand the needs and motivations of nonprofit organizations, social impact, and community influencers
- Become an expert in company products that support nonprofit organizations
- Be able to deliver on a clear vision to show meaningful value of the products & programs to the entire program ecosystem
- Create compelling, integrated marketing content (e.g. narrative, messaging, presentations, collateral, case studies, videos, pitch decks, newsletters, etc.) that maintains a cohesive global narrative
- Work directly with the Partnerships and Product Marketing teams to drive product and program awareness, adoption, engagement and partner satisfaction at a global and regional level
- Partner closely with cross-functional XFN teams, including Partnerships, Marketing, Policy, PR/Comms, Legal, Product, Design, and more.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years professional experience in Marketing Communications or Product Marketing in technology and social media space
- Proven impact writing marketing copy for partner marketing, websites, events, newsletters, case studies and other marketing communications including channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with a broad range of B2B and B2C outbound marketing channels and tactics, including product GTM, community management and CRM
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Experience communicating to a variety of audiences, particularly nonprofits, NGOs and social impact influencers
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Cross-functional, project management, and experience partnering with Product, Comms & Partnership teams
- Analytical skills and background, with ability to use data to power marketing decision-making
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships and influencing decisions across teams
- Experience working in matrix and global cross-functional organizations across time zones and languages
- Experience marketing social purpose-driven and community-driven products and programs to diverse, global audiences
- Passionate about helping social impact organizations at scale
- Experience with Figma, Canva and Photoshop
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Must be able to commute to offices. Multiple office locations available (MPK. Los Angeles. San Francisco. Austin. Boston. DC. Seattle. New York)