- Client is in CT - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client is seeking a Market Research Consultant who will join their Global Market Research and Insights team. This is a central, shared research and analytical center of excellence that supports fact-based decision making to enable customer-centric strategy. Members of the team serve across business lines and have the opportunity to develop core competencies, such as segmentation, value proposition development, brand positioning and tracking, advertising and creative evaluation, and satisfaction enhancement. They seek to serve customers and the company across several areas:
- Understanding customers and clients to best meet their needs & expectations
- Evaluating customer loyalty / satisfaction to inform customer experience priorities
- Designing and assessing products, services and channel approaches
- Tracking brand performance and recommending course adjustment
- Building our brand positioning and relevancy
- Identifying new business opportunities
By partnering with business and functional leaders, the team is able to achieve their goals of guiding effective business decisions with the needs of customers and clients in mind. The Market Research Consultant will report to team leadership and will be responsible for:
- Supporting multiple internal clients and a variety of key initiatives with focus on the Enterprise Net Promoter Score eNPS, Brand Health tracking and Creative/Concept testing
- Supporting the execution of the global eNPS and brand health, the insight development and communication to internal stakeholders and clients
- Collaborating across all levels of the organization to define business and research objectives and recommend/execute appropriate research analysis
- Ensuring research is conducted with business actions in mind, at the highest quality levels to build trust and confidence in the insights and implications that support key business decisions.
Our national insurance industry client practices what it preaches, and has a strong health and wellness focus as part of their company culture. As a part of their organization, even as a freelancer, you can expect to be included in that culture!
What else can you expect from this organization?
As a congenial and collaborative culture, they’ll welcome you as an equal contributor, and value your opinion when it comes to creative and marketing project creation and delivery.
They’re fully committed to an Agile environment, adopting and utilizing standard Agile practices daily.
These folks are committed to getting it right, and as such, are quite focused on metrics and ROI. “Measure twice, cut once” is a common phrase that could possibly apply to their project teams. That’s why they value candidates with previous knowledge and experience in designing & managing to drive metrics, and have a keen eye for those with insurance industry experience.
Prior knowledge of and familiarity with industry acronyms is a plus.
This is very much a matrixed organization, so bring your A-game and communication skills! You’ll be networking with any number of stakeholders related to your creative and marketing projects.
Being a larger corporation, the meeting schedule is sometimes heavy. With a strong ability to stay organized and focused on your deliverable, you’ll thrive here!
Certain locations benefit from on-site fitness center facilities, Starbucks, and free parking. Our advice? Bring your walking shoes! Your day has a built in mini-workout. Parking in the CT facility tends to be a bit of a walk from the (very large!) main building, but that will make your fitness tracker happy!
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting and employer match.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sick time
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired candidates will bring:
- A minimum of 5-7+ years market research experience
- End-to-end research management experience: engage stakeholders in research planning, design, execute, analyze, present findings and drive insights to actions
- Merge data from different sources to conduct analysis and identify insights
- Proven experience managing and extracting insights from both quantitative and qualitative researches
- Knowledge of Qualtrics/Verint for survey programming, study fielding, data collection, analysis and reporting
- Proficient with cleaning data and running basic analysis using Excel e.g. using vlookup, pivot table, and running correlation
- Proficient with creating impactful presentations (run analysis, chart, and write up recommendations)
- Comfortable leading in a highly collaborative setting, ability to effectively influence and work with senior leaders
- Track record in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment
- Excellent communication skills to develop relationships of trust, and to provide convincing business insights
- Proven experience managing research vendors
- Bachelor's degree required
Skills and Experience:
- MARKET RESEARCH
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- CONSUMER SURVEYS
- BUSINESS INSIGHTS
- COMPILING REPORTS
- DATA COLLECTION
- DATA MINING
- RESEARCH ANALYSIS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.