- Highly flexible hybrid out of Chicago or Cincinnati
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Director, Shopper Marketing Strategy
- Full-time, permanent
- Highly-flexible hybrid out of Chicago or Cincinnati
Our client, an integrated brand marketing agency, is looking for a Director, Shopper Marketing Strategy to join their growing team!
With your in-depth understanding of North American /US retailers and what is possible within each in-store (physical & digital) environment, you'll be developing programs that engage shoppers at multiple touch points, and engage retailers in the ways that matter to them; helping them to build baskets, grow categories, and reinforce their own brand objectives.
- 5+ years working in a shopper marketing strategy / planning role within an advertising, marcom, or digital agency environment
- A deep understanding of the North American retail landscape including proven experience with US retailers like Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble and major grocery retailers
- Demonstrated comprehensive understanding of CPG brands and brand building
- Experience with CPG, food/beverage/wine/spirits, technology, toy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications or related field
- Experience with eCommerce/social commerce strategy and marketing (Preferred)