- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Services To Be Performed:
• Own copywriting for accessibility-centric (but not limited to) projects
• Adapt technical concepts, experiences, and writing to scripts
• Maintain consistent voice/tone across projects
• Collaborate with marketing, creatives, and other writers to ensure consistency
• Perform other copywriting/editing tasks as needed
• 4+ years experience copy-writing, preferably for a publication, or a global company
• Experience writing both short- and long-form copy across multiple online and offline marketing vehicles
• Ability to manage multiple rounds of feedback from key stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple fast turn projects with overlapping deadlines
• Experience writing instructional scripts
• Understanding of accessibility and assistive technologies
• Familiarity with language best practices around the disability community, and disability / accessibility focused communications
• Proven ability to adapt writing to various consumer audiences and product categories
• Strong, customer-focused thinking
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.